Legendary Australian singer and actress Olivia Newton-John, 66, fills Us Weekly in on 25 surprising facts about herself.
1. I come from a family of academics.
2. My grandfather [Max Born] won a Nobel Prize.
3. I own the award-winning Gaia spa in Australia.
4. At 15, I won a talent competition that launched my career.
5. I was part of a ‘60s double act, Pat & Olivia.
6. I love dark chocolate with chili!
7. I don’t like saffron.
8. I married “Amazon John” Easterling  on a mountaintop in Peru.
9. I collect fresh eggs daily to make breakfast for him.
10. Before accepting the role of Sandy in Grease, I insisted on doing a screen test with John Travolta.
11. I once had nine dogs, six horses, and a bunch of cats.
12. I have planted more than 10 million trees in Australia.
13. I walked more than 120 miles on the Great Wall of China.
14. I was the first U.N. Goodwill Ambassador for the Environment.
15. Nina Simone and Dionne Warwick were my big musical influences.
16. I love to laugh.
17. I also love to cook.
18. I have to spend at least an hour ever day outside.
19. I broke my tailbone while roller-skating for Xanadu.
20. I’m terrified of heights.
21. I need flowers around me, especially white lilies.
22. I plan to auction my leather ensemble from Grease to raise money for my cancer center.
23. I try to protect animals!
24. My daughter, Chloe , is an amazing singer.
25. The first time my husband saw Grease was on John Travolta’s plane.
The award-winning performer is currently performing her show, Summer Nights, at the Flamingo Las Vegas.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!