On Dec. 6 a bloody fight went down at a Miami mansion between Paris Hilton‘s 24-year-old brother Barron Hilton and a man named Ray LeMoine. TMZ was first to break the story, and Hilton claims that LeMoine was ordered to attack him by none other than Lindsay Lohan. The details are more than a little complicated, so Us Weekly breaks down the ongoing drama.
1) Barron Hilton attended a party in a Miami mansion, where Lindsay Lohan was staying for the Art Basel art festival, which lasted into the early morning hours of Friday, Dec. 6. While there, he was allegedly attacked by a man; Hilton sustained gashes on his face after the encounter.
2) According to TMZ, Hilton claimed Lindsay Lohan instigated the fight, egging his attacker on. A source tells Us Weekly that Lohan — who partied with his older sister Paris, 32, back in the day — overheard Hilton insult her to pals; she allegedly retaliated by telling a man named Ray LeMoine to beat him up.
3) TMZ reports that Hilton told cops Lohan approached him with her friend at the party screaming, “You talk sh– about me to my boyfriend, this is what you get.”
4) Lindsay Lohan denied she was even at the party at the time of the attack to TMZ, and her father Michael Lohan also insisted his daughter left the mansion before the fight went down.
5) TMZ obtained a video in which Hilton confronts Lohan, allegedly filmed right after the altercation occurred. In the video, Lohan avoids Hilton, cursing at him before getting into her car.
6) Barron Hilton is taken to a Miami hospital to be treated for injuries he sustained during the alleged altercation. TMZ reports he received “various treatments including a CT scan.”
7) Lohan posts several photos of herself at the Shore Club in zen yoga positions. She has not opened up about the incident on Twitter or any other social media platforms.
8) Barron’s sister Nicky Hilton tweets, “Bad things happen when you hang out with bad people,” and Paris Hilton retweets the sentiment.
9) Law enforcement sources claim to TMZ that Barron Hilton’s attacker will be arrested. According to TMZ, a rep for Lohan’s friend, Ray LeMoine, claims his client only starting fighting Hilton after he refused to leave the house. LeMoine had reportedly been renting the house for a few days.
Stay tuned for more details as this story develops.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!