True Blood's Rutina Wesley, 34, spills her secrets to Us.
1. I hated my husband (actor Jacob Fishel, 34) when we met in school. He was so good at Shakespeare.
2. I would kill to play Elphaba in Wicked.
3. I worked as a singing dancing busgirl in high school.
4. I always have my Beats by Dr. Dre headphones turned up high. I'll probably be deaf by age 50.
5. As a kid, I did a Michael Jackson dance number to "Man in the Mirror" in a tux and top hat.
6. My dad was in the Star Search finals.
7. I have a shirt that says RUNNING SUCKS . . . because it does.
8. I wish I ran track.
9. I named my car Chewy.
10. I've eaten Twizzlers in my sleep.
11. I love Now and Laters. I don't share.
12. Juliet is my favorite Shakespeare role, and I hope to play it someday. Any takers?
13. I love to do Fire Marshall Bill impressions.
14. When we were courting, my husband wrote me a sonnet and read it to me in Central Park.
15. I taught my cat how to sit for treats.
16. I'm a sneaker head. You'll find more sneakers than heels in my closet.
17. I secretly want to be a judge on So You Think You Can Dance.
18. I'm afraid of heights, but I'll ride a roller coaster.
19. Every morning I'm visited by hummingbirds. I think it's nice, but maybe they're planning an attack?
20. I was the only little chocolate girl on the dance team in college. We also cheered for the basketball team.
21. I own just about everything in purple. I'm obsessed.
22. I used to make mud pies as a kid. I may have eaten a slice or two.
23. I have crushes on James McAvoy and Lil Wayne.
24. I'm a huge fan of Jillian Michaels and The Biggest Loser.
25. When I need to relax, I listen to Jill Scott or India.Arie.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!