Singer Sam Smith, 22, discloses his secrets to Us Weekly with 25 things you may not have known.
1. I'm obsessed with perfect symmetry.
2. When water hits my hair, it gets totally curly.
3. I have a left fang.
4. My favorite alcohol is French red wine.
5. I think celery is totally pointless.
6. I have size 12 feet.
7. I really want to have a baby one day.
8. I long to live out in the countryside.
9. I have rosacea.
10. I used to work in a nursery.
11. I had my first kiss when I was 14.
12. I only wear Bleu de Chanel cologne.
13. I believe in ghosts.
14. I constantly bite my nails. It's a problem.
15. I'm going to be a godfather very soon.
16. My favorite ice-cream is pistachio.
17. I cannot do cartwheels.
18. I love cheese, but I can't eat it because I'm told it's bad for my voice.
19. I'm a big coffee snob.
20. I once got thrown in detention for skipping school and going to a Lady Gaga concert.
21. I have double-jointed index fingers.
22. My family is the real love of my life.
23. My absolute favorite color is navy blue.
24. I was a vegetarian for only one year.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I love sleeping more than anything else.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!