Keep calm and carry on, Harry.
On Thursday, Prince Harry arrived at Balmoral Castle, the royal estate in the Scottish countryside — where he'll have a bit of explaining to do to grandparents Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip and dad Prince Charles, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Back in the UK over a day after shocking photos of the nude, 27-year-old royal partying in Las Vegas nearly broke the internet, Harry will "have to face up to family" for his latest shenanigans, a royal insider tells Us. ("We haven't given any running commentary on his whereabouts," a spokesman for Harry told Us.)
Not present for the tense family stand-off? Big brother Prince William and his wife Duchess Kate, who are at home in Anglesey, Wales. (A source previously told Us William, 30, was "not impressed" when he heard of Harry's in-the-buff snapshots, including one with an unidentified woman, also apparently nude.)
The younger son of Charles and the late Princess Diana isn't the only one in the hot seat for the Vegas debacle: The ginger prince's personal protection officers, who were present during Harry's "strip pool" game but failed to prevent the royal being photographed, are also being scrutinized.
"Of course questions will be asked, and matters raised, but no one's job is on the line," a palace aide tells Us. "As protection officers, their job is to intervene when his life is at risk, not to protect his image."
Among the guards present during the sexy photo shoot were two Scotland Yard officers, a source confirms to Us.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!