Vivica A. Fox is ready for another alien invasion! The actress, 51, who first made her mark as Jasmine Dubrow, the exotic-dancer wife of Will Smith’s fighter pilot in 1996's Independence Day, will reprise her role in Independence Day: Resurgence — the long-awaited sequel to the hit action film.
Fox also recently guest-starred on Fox’s immensely popular drama Empire as Cookie Lyon’s sister Candace and has starred in films including Set It Off, Soul Food and Kill Bill Vol. 1.
Before Independence Day: Resurgence's theatrical release on June 24, Fox shared 25 interesting facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. I have a terrible fear of heights. No skydiving!
2. I love Jo Malone Red Roses perfume. Folks say, “Viv, you smell so good!”
3. Dayum, do I love some Taco Bell! Nachos Supreme are perfect hangover food.
4. My best body parts are my nails, boobs and butt.
5. My favorite candy is Twizzlers.
6. I love a great pair of pumps!
7. I’m 5-foot-8, tall for an actress.
8. Microdermabrasion and oxygen facials are my beauty secrets.
9. My favorite places to go to are Montego Bay, Jamaica and Paris.
10. My first concert was the Commodores. When Lionel Richie sings, it brings back memories.
11. I’m a neat freak.
12. I was married before, back in 1998 [to singer Christopher Harvest].
13. I wake up to ESPN.
14. I love Puss in Boots from Shrek 2.
15. I’m the baby girl of my family. I have two older brothers and one sister.
16. My temper is the worst part of my personality.
17. I love me some Peyton Manning.
18. I don’t have kids, but I have three beautiful godchildren.
19. My favorite movie to make was [1996’s] Set It Off.
20. I cry easily at a good TV show or movie.
21. My films have grossed more than a billion dollars!
22. My first film was [1996’s] Independence Day. I won MTV Movie Awards’ Best Kiss with Will Smith!
23. I’m a proud Democrat. Go, Hillary [Clinton]!
24. I love kale. I can eat it raw, cooked or baked.
25. I plan my day around watching Family Feud.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!