Blake Shelton, 34, (watch him vie for four CMA Awards on ABC Nov. 10 at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I like orange-flavored gum.
2. I love it when girls wear cutoff jeans and cowboy boots.
3. I also love when they wear miniskirts and cowboy boots.
4. I often find myself wondering, What kind of tree is that?
5. I love garage sales.
6. I think it's rude when someone wears a baseball cap on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry.
7. I think Chuck Taylors look ridiculous.
8. I love the Golden Girls.
9. I don't know crap about the stock market.
10. I think most of the girls on the Weather Channel are hot.
11. I think Matthew McConaughey is hot.
12. If Australia were closer, I would go there.
13. I had my appendix removed when I was 9 years old.
14. I don't have a birthmark.
15. Something about the way Play-Doh smells makes me want to eat it.
16. I've only ever owned trucks.
17. I once accidentally burned 300 acres of my own land.
18. I am interested to know how quaaludes would make me feel.
19. I once bought and sold a powered parachute before even trying it.
20. I have had three pet raccoons.
21. I love log furniture.
22. I love "Words With Friends" on my iPhone.
23. I don't know how to ski — on snow or water.
24. I think it is disgusting when guys dip smokeless tobacco.
25. The last time I went to a movie theater was to see Liar Liar with Jim Carrey.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!