Race-car driver Danica Patrick, 27, (watch Patrick drive in Nascar Feb. 20 at 5:30 p.m. on ESPN2) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I don't like chewing gum.
2. I got a sewing machine for Christmas, and now I love to sew.
3. I very much love red wine.
4. My favorite food is eggs.
5. I love the personal stories tattoos tell.
6. My husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal, and I love to cook. We even took classes.
7. I love looking into the eyes of animals.
8. Alanis Morissette is my favorite singer.
9. I don't whistle while I work.
10. I'm scared to put my foot on a shower drain, because that's where all the dirty water goes.
11. My husband is my best friend.
12. I know that was cheesy.
13. Wooden Popsicle sticks make me cringe!
14. I want to hang out with Chelsea Handler.
15. I get bored after three days off.
16. I'm 5-foot-2. Most people are smaller than they look on TV!
17. I used to want to be a singer.
18. I wouldn't have made it as a singer, so it's good that I drive.
19. I love to travel, even though I do it all the time for work.
20. I love scary movies, but I know I'll have nightmares after I watch.
21. When I let my husband drive, I try not to add my two cents.
22. The only cartoon I watched as a kid was Scooby-Doo.
23. I drink my coffee black.
24. I'm blind without contacts.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I have a hard time with words like famous or celebrity, so I say popular.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!