Hilary Duff, 22, (her new ABC Family movie, Beauty & the Briefcase, premieres at 8 p.m. April 18) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I hate bell peppers with a passion. Green, yellow, red, cooked, raw, even as a garnish!
2. I speak gibberish fluently.
3. I watched the movie The Holiday nine times last Christmas.
4. My mom used M&M's to potty-train me.
5. I wish I could remember more of my dreams.
6. My favorite piece of art is Red Poppy by Georgia O'Keeffe.
7. I am bad about reading e-mails, but good at sending them.
8. My favorite place is the Bahamas.
9. I sleep with four dogs and, on occasion, four dogs and two cats, when my fiancé [NHL player Mike Comrie] isn't home.
10. My sister [Haylie Duff] and I can quote every line from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous.
11. I once rapped live on stage with Snoop Dogg.
12. I've been on more than 100 flights in the last 365 days.
13. I cut my bangs short every couple of months, and each time, I hate myself for doing it.
14. I have an unhealthy relationship with salt.
15. I watch a lot of hockey games.
16. I lose my keys at least twice a day.
17. I cannot keep my plants alive.
18. I love to play Scrabble with my fiancé.
19. I love putting makeup on other people. If I weren't an actress, I would be a makeup artist.
20. I won't live in L.A. forever.
21. I loooove to shop online.
22. I ♥ Canada.
23. The only car accidents I have ever been in were on my own property.
24. I have 20/15 vision.
25. I have a million cookbooks, read them all of the time, and have never used a recipe from any of them.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!