Jennifer Morrison, 32, shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I am extremely punctual, yet I turned this list in late.
2. My favorite vacation location is Lake Como in Italy.
3. My dog Ava is my first and favorite pet.
4. Yoga probably makes me a better person.
5. Red wine also probably makes me a better person.
6. My favorite movie ever is Bicycle Thieves.
7. My favorite feel-good movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
8. I recently discovered listening to music on vinyl.
9. Nothing makes me crabbier than being cold and wet — especially at the same time.
10. I still cannot watch Chucky movies.
11. My favorite book is a tie between The Great Gatsby and East of Eden.
12. I have a sister, Julie, and a brother, Dan. Both have jobs involving music.
13. I played clarinet and piano in high school.
14. My costar Ginnifer Goodwin gave me a custom copy of the complete works of Grimm's Fairy Tales for my birthday five years ago!
15. My favorite color changes every day.
16. I am obsessed with HGTV. I love me some Holmes on Homes!
17. My favorite restaurant in Vancouver [where Once Upon a Time films] is the Italian Kitchen.
18. My favorite restaurant in L.A. is a tie between Madeo and Pace.
19. I am a terrible speller.
20. I love, love, love The Good Wife.
21. I got my SAG card when I was 10 by starring in a Beenie Weenie’s commercial.
22. I have seven scars from having moles removed. One was a melanoma, six were precancerous. Get your moles checked!
23. I've had about 35 Disney vacations. My parents are obsessed.
24. I'd eat cold pizza every day for breakfast if I could.
25. I want to grow up to be [How I Met Your Mother director] Pamela Fryman!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!