Maria Menounos, 33, (Dancing With the Stars airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. and Tuesdays at 9 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I'm a South Park addict.
2. I own a 1962 red-and-white Corvair convertible.
3. When I was young, I had to wear metal leg braces and steel shoes.
4. I can quote lines from episodes of the original Star Trek.
5. I had my first kiss at age 18.
6. My first word was sokolata, Greek for chocolate.
7. I started cooking in first grade.
8. I'm dying to play Roxie Hart in [the Broadway musical] Chicago.
9. Every February, I watch Turner Classic Movies' 24/7 screenings of past Oscar-nominated films.
10. I adopt elephants through Sheldrickwildlifetrust.org.
11. I almost pursued a career in WWE wrestling.
12. My parents live with me [in L.A.] most of the year.
13. My perfect night in includes a beer and loaded potato skins.
14. I once saved a 5-year-old from choking.
15. I can recite several Shakespearean sonnets.
16. I launched Afterbuzztv.com because I believe webcasting and podcasting are the future.
17. I sang in the Dormition of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church choir for 10 years.
18. I used to be a makeup artist.
19. I want to buy a motor home and drive across the country.
20. I have a photographic memory.
21. My first pet was a parakeet I named Pipi. Embarrassing!
22. Being outdoors makes me happy.
23. I sleep in my HoodieBuddie sweatshirt. The drawstrings are actually headphones, and there's a plug in the pocket for my iPod so I can fall asleep listening to a white-noise app.
24. I make the juiciest Thanksgiving turkey!
25. Don't challenge me to a game of Pictionary!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!