Melissa Joan Hart, 24, (her new show Melissa & Joey airs on ABC Family Tuesdays at 8 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. The freckle on my left thigh is named Tinkerbell.
2. I'm afraid of flying, but I do it.
3. Drew Barrymore taught me the backstroke in a motel pool when we were 9.
4. At 23, I skied in a bikini top down double black diamonds.
5. I raised a duck named Flipper.
6. I've been an avid snowboarder since 16.
7. I once beat AC/DC's Brian Johnson in a Maserati race.
8. Doctors think I was born with two stomachs.
9. I have a terrible fear of insects.
10. I once threw water in Oscar De La Hoya's face in his home. Oops.
11. As a child, I prepared my Cabbage Patch dolls to evacuate in case of fire.
12. I sleep with a stuffed bear named Marsellus Wallace (after the Pulp Fiction character).
13. I've been told my singing sounds like Kermit the Frog.
14. I taught ballet to pay for my classes when I was 12.
15. My dad is a lobster wholesaler, but I refuse to crack my own lobster.
16. When I visited troops in Bahrain in 2001, two families had cats named Salem (like on my show, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch).
17. I never finish the last bite of a sandwich.
18. I delivered my second son with no drugs.
19. At 21, I did a summer abroad in Florence, Italy, and got married there six years later.
20. I never set my alarm for a round number for fear that I will too easily calculate how long I can hit snooze.
21. I am fascinated by Dante Alighieri.
22. I take scrapbooking very seriously.
23. I think I metabolize ice cream differently from most people, so I eat it often.
24. At 18, I rode a bike through France for a month.
25. My first car was a Jeep with no windows, doors or roof.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!