So just who is Justin Theroux, the 39-year-old funnyman who swept Jennifer Aniston off her feet? Us Weekly uncovers some need-to-know info about the Wanderlust star.
1. He's an accomplished screenwriter. Theroux has written scripts for multiple box office hits, including Tropic Thunder, Iron Man 2 and the upcoming Rock of Ages, which costars Julianne Hough and Tom Cruise.
2. He guest-starred on Sex and the City — twice! Theroux briefly appeared in season one of the HBO hit as Jared, a bad boy whom Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) flirts with at a bar. The following season, he returned — with shorter hair — as an author named Vaughn who suffered from premature ejaculation in an episode entitled "Shortcomings."
3. He's a reformed bad boy. The Washington D.C. native got kicked out of several schools before the age of 14. He eventually calmed down after he was sent to boarding school in Massachusetts. Theroux later enrolled in Vermont's Bennington College, where he graduated with degrees in visual arts and drama.
4. He's always been surrounded by powerful women. In 1985, Theroux went to his first prom with future Academy Award nominee Rachel Grady and her friend, Brooke Jones. Theroux's mother wrote about his date with the documentary filmmaker in the June 5, 1985 issue of The New York Times.
5. He's already shacking up with Aniston. "He's living at her place in L.A.," an insider tells the new issue of Us Weekly. "And she's introducing him as her boyfriend." That's a big deal for Aniston, 42, who hasn't been open about any of her loves since her 2008 split with John Mayer.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!