Pop princess and "Problem" singer Ariana Grande, 21, reveals 25 things you might not know about her to Us Weekly. Grande's new album, My Everything, is out now.
1. I have four pet dogs: Ophelia, Coco, Toulouse, and Fawkes.
2. I still have three wisdom teeth. I'm having them extracted one by one.
3. I'm a native Floridian.
4. I love going to the beach in the middle of the night.
5. I wish every day were Halloween.
6. I have had a sick obsession with horror movies since I was little.
7. My mom thought I'd grow up to be a serial killer because I wore Halloween masks around the house.
8. I have the worst vision.
9. I love animals more than I love most people.
10. I'm vegan!
11. I love reading so much.
12. My favorite artists of all time are Imogen Heap, India. Arie and Madonna.
13. I really love the color lavender.
14. I am terrified of heights, and yet I love and will go on any roller coaster.
15. When I'm not wearing heels, I like to walk around en releve.
16. I love theme parks and look forward to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights all year.
17. My best friend is named Alexia [Luria].
18. I believe happiness is the best success.
19. I am obsessed with the ocean and all kinds of sea creatures.
20. I sleep in very minimal clothing. My grandmother encourages naked sleeping.
21. She is sitting next to me and just told me to correct grandmother to Nonna. LOL.
22. I love a spontaneous 3 a.m. trip to the pharmacy.
23. I think Bruce Almighty is the greatest movie ever.
24. I never get tired of Monopoly, even though it is a long-ass game.
25. I have a sailor mouth.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!