This is her! Chrissy Metz reveals her truths for Us. Read on to learn 25 things about the This Is Us and Sierra Burgess Is a Loser star.
1. My favorite flowers are peonies.
2. I always go to bed too late for my own good.
3. I’m a crazy sleeper. Feet at the head, head at the feet and sometimes sideways. Never the traditional way!
4. I have a birthmark on my foot that people always think is an injury. I have to reassure the pedicurist every time that I wasn’t hurt on the way to the salon.
5. I love to draw, paint and create. At one point in time, I wanted to go to art school.
6. I’m a hopeless romantic.
7. The first time I saw Titanic in theaters was with my best friend, Kristen. We walked to the car in silence, turned on “My Heart Will Go On” [by Céline Dion] and cried hysterically.
8. I’m not a fan of the horror genre.
9. I love to bake! Chocolate chip cookies from scratch are my jam.
10. I don’t like seafood.
11. I can’t get enough of The Amazing Race and Survivor. I live vicariously through those contestants.
12. I’m double jointed in my fingers.
13. I’m into astrology. I’m a typical Libra, and I check my horoscope often. I find it all fascinating whether you believe in it or not.
14. I can quote Disney’s The Little Mermaid verbatim.
15. My favorite color is sapphire blue.
16. I fancy myself a darn good masseuse.
17. I love to take baths.
18. I miss building forts in my living room with sheets and dining room chairs.
19. I won “class clown” as my senior superlative. I always liked to tell stories and be silly, so I guess I was subconsciously campaigning for it.
20. I buy lip gloss and perfume in bulk.
21. My first car was a black Ford Focus that came with magnetic stickers and a red G-Shock watch.
22. I’m a major online shopper.
23. I love country music.
24. My favorite song of all time is “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison.
25. I’m the happiest in or near a body of water.
Netflix’s Sierra Burgess Is A Loser comes out September 7.For the latest celebrity news and interviews, subscribe to our new podcast "In Case You Missed Us" below!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!