Gabby Douglas shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly. On August 2, the 16-year-old Virginia Beach native became the fourth U.S. Olympic gymnast to earn the all-around gold medal after Mary Lou Retton, Carly Patterson and Nastia Liukin.
1. My favorite animals are dogs and cats.
2. I like to knit, but I'm not very good at it yet.
3. I'm so excited to be trying new foods in London!
4. I sing in the shower. Loudly.
6. I loved watching the ABC Family show about gymnasts, Make It or Break It, and saying to myself, "I can do that!"
7. I used to be scared of the water.
8. I always wear MAC lip gloss.
9. I'd really like to meet the Queen of England!
10. I love to dance, in front of people or alone!
11. I say my prayers every day.
12. I have two dogs at home.
13. My favorite meal is matzo ball soup.
14. I like music by Lil Wayne, Drake and Katy Perry — the clean versions!
15. I'm the youngest of four.
16. Before a meet, I eat salmon.
17. I'm an L.A. Lakers fan!
18. My favorite color is yellow.
19. I'm home-schooled.
20. My celebrity crush is Ian Somerhalder.
21. I recently learned how to play piano.
22. My second-choice sport would be track and field.
23. I eat all kinds of chocolate.
24. I don't know how to drive yet.
25. If I could be anything, I'd be an actress.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!