1. I won employee of the month three times at Boston Market.
2. I was raised by a single mom in Brooklyn.
3. That same mom taught me how to throw a baseball. But I have a terrible arm.
4. I have a photographic memory. It has declined with age, though.
5. I produced a music documentary, A Band Called Death, about the '70s punk group Death.
6. I started a podcast to satisfy my radio-show dreams.
7. My first pet's name was DJ, short for Don Johnson. I loved Miami Vice.
8. I was once ranked in the top 100 players of Call of Duty 4.
9. I can't take a shower without singing R&B.
10. I was the first person to wear Beats by Dr. Dre headphones on a TV show.
11. I have won Saved by the Bell trivia competitions.
12. I can recite every line from Home Alone.
13. I recently started collecting Air Jordans again, after retiring in 2004.
14. I played the tuba in junior high.
15. I am on the biggest collectors of the board game Clue.
16. When I play basketball, I wear a mouthpiece that is the same colors as the Italian flag.
17. I love watching murder-mystery dinner theater.
18. I can't fall asleep without the TV or radio on.
19. I co-own a sandwich shop chain called Fat Sal's.
20. I play a decent harmonica.
21. I take several Epsom salt baths a week. I'm always sore.
22. I bring my iPad in the tub to watch The Wire or Breaking Bad.
23. I had a very good high school arm-wrestling career.
24. I almost didn't graduate high school because I failed gym class- I never went.
25. The first concert I ever went to: Boyz II Men.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!