Looks like Bruce Jenner will continue to keep up with the Kardashians, despite reports claiming otherwise. The former Olympian, 64, is not quitting his family's reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kris Jenner told Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, Feb. 13.
"We film together every day," Kris said in response to a TMZ report claiming that Bruce would leave the series after the current season. "Bruce had a speech on [the] east coast, so he was gone for 24 hours…We start filming season 10 in January, including Bruce." (The spouses of 22 years — who share daughters Kendall and Kylie — announced their amicable separation back in October 2013; they had already been living apart for several months at the time.)
If and when Bruce does return, he'll probably look very different than he's looked in previous seasons. He recently underwent a procedure to shave down his Adam's apple, and he has also been sporting some longer, lighter hair.
Bruce "has always been obsessed with his looks," one Kardashian insider told Us Weekly. Added another: "[He's] never felt comfortable in his skin."
Keeping Up With the Kardashians is currently in its ninth season.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!