Leonardo DiCaprio has made us believe in love (Romeo + Juliet), caused us to cry for 3 hours and 15 minutes (Titanic), taught us not to do drugs (The Wolf of Wall Street) and even showed us how to survive stranded in the snow by sleeping inside a dead horse (The Revenant). On Sunday, February 28, the 41-year-old — who has been acting since 1989 and has repeatedly been snubbed at the Academy Awards — might finally win his first Oscar.
In honor of his long-overdue victory, here are 13 of the best Leo GIFs of all time!
1. When We Fell In Love With His Less-Scruffy, Dapper Self in Titanic
2. And He Let Kate Winslet Be Queen of the World
3. And Then Told Her He Loved Her 12 Years Later at the 2009 Golden Globes
4. When He Fought for Juliet’s, a.k.a. Claire Danes’, Love in Romeo + Juliet
5. And Flirted With Her Through This Fish Tank
6. Then Proved He Can Take on Any Role — Even Jack Nicholson — During a Japanese TV Interview
7. But Seriously, Cheers, Gatsby, on Your Ability to Play Any Character
8. Such as Danny Archer in Blood Diamond
9. And This Cocaine-Addicted Trader in The Wolf of Wall Street
10. Who Took a Lot of Quaaludes
11. We Were Really Sorry When Matthew McConaughey Beat You at the 2014 Oscars
12. But Then You Got the 2016 Best Actor Golden Globe — and Befriended Lady Gaga
13. And Now You’ll Finally (Hopefully) Win Best Actor for The Revenant
Go Get ‘Em, Leo!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!