RuPaul, 51, (RuPaul’s Drag U premieres on Logo June 18 at 9 p.m.), shares the 25 things you don’t know about him with Us Weekly.
1. The person I idolize most is Judge Judy.
2. I sleep with a stuffed donkey named Jimmy.
3. I was the first spokesmodel for MAC’s Viva Glam lipstick.
4. I can’t get enough of the Disney sitcom Shake It Up.
5. The first president I ever voted for was Jimmy Carter.
6. I’m a San Diego native.
7. Freckles appeared on my face when I was 10 years old and they have never left.
8. I am a Scorpio through to the bone.
9. I taped 100 episodes of my VH1 talk show.
10. I am an excellent charades player.
11. I’ve cowritten on my five albums.
12. As a kid, I was obsessed with hot rods, Cadillacs and drag racing.
13. My Louisiana-born mother named me after roux, a mixture used to make gumbo.
14. The first record I owned was “Could It Be I’m Falling in Love” by the Spinners.
15. RuPaul’s Drag Race was bought during my first pitch meeting.
16. I have more than 33,000 songs in my iTunes music library.
17. I was classmates with football legend Marcus Allen through junior high.
18. In 1989, I was crowned Queen of Manhattan.
19. I was once in the used-car business.
20. On Sundays, I love to visit open houses in the hills of Los Angeles.
21. I dropped out of high school in the 11th grade.
22. I was a featured dancer in the B-52’s “Love Shack” video.
23. My favorite film is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.
24. My top indulgences are burnt toast and black coffee.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. When I’m not filming, I spend time on a ranch in Wyoming.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!