Sweater weather season is upon Us and that means it’s time to revamp our bar menu with not one, but two delicious cocktails that will keep you warm, fuzzy and merry all season long. Scarpetta invited Us Weekly into their state-of-the-art Nomad bar to mix up two drinks that are new to their fall menu. Watch the videos above and below to learn how to upgrade your bar this season.
- 2 oz. gin
- .75oz lemon juice
- .5oz St. Germain
- .25oz green chartreuse
- .5oz pea flower Syrup
- 3 dashes of egg whites
- dried chamomile flowers, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in shaker with one piece of ice.
- Dry shake to froth egg white.
- Then add more ice, and shake until frosted.
- Double strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with dried chamomile flowers.
- 2 oz. roasted apple infused vodka
- .75 oz. chai spice tea syrup
- .25 oz. lemon juice
- Fever Tree ginger beer
- candied apple, for garnish
- mint sprig for garnish
- Combine all ingredients besides ginger beer into a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and double strain over fresh ice.
- Top off with ginger beer and garnish with a speared candied apple and mint sprig.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!