Celebrities like Christina Ricci have gone mad for this little embellished shrug from M By Marc Bouwer.
Marc Bouwer is a favorite designer for every star from Pamela Anderson to Toni Braxton, who all love his clingy iconic gowns, and now he is debuting a covered-up QVC line.
The flirty flowers and cropped length are super sweet and sexy for over your day dress in your cublicle and then a nice piece for cocktails. Priced at $46.75 and available in avocado and black, this is a must for every budding fashionista. Click away, because this is a hot little number and selling fast.
Spring has sprung–you can see it in this shrug! The delightful V-neck topper is dressed up with flirty flower embellishments on the front. From M by Marc Bouwer.
* Three button front, ribbed knit trim, elbow sleeves, straight bottom hem
* XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
* Fitted; length measurements XS 16", S 16-1/2", M 17", L 17-1/2", XL 18", 1X 18-1/2", 2X 19", 3X 19-1/2"
* 62% viscose/38% nylon, exclusive of decoration
* Hand wash, lay flat to dry
* Made in China
By Sasha Charnin Morrison for UsMagazine.com. To read more of the Recessionista blog, click here.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!