Mila Kunis is so often snapped wearing workout duds that it always comes as a surprise when she shows up at events looking not just pretty — but perfect. Her latest stroll on the red carpet, at the Feb. 13 L.A. premiere of her new movie Oz: The Great and Powerful, was no different.
The 29-year-old actress, wearing a delicate, ballerina-like Dolce & Gabbana dress with embroidered details, simply stole the spotlight. No small accomplishment considering who else walked the red carpet with her: A stunning Rachel Weisz posed in a form-fitting Victoria Beckham dress and Michelle Williams shocked in a white Prada column dress with underwear-revealing, hip-high side slit.
While you may not be able to snag Kunis' designer dress or her gorgeous African drop earrings by Sutra, you can recreate her elegant updo. Here, hairstylist Mara Roszak explains to Us Weekly how she styled Kunis' hair:
1. “After starting with a touch of Moroccanoil Treatment, I applied Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse to her damp ends and rough dried. This created a soft, natural hold, and helped to seal in moisture and prevent frizz."
2. “Then, using a 1-inch curling iron, I touched up her natural wave by choosing random sections and rotating the direction of the waves."
3. “Next, I sprayed with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to hold the texture before I pulled up her hair."
4. “I left the front pieces around her face out, pulled her hair back and wrapped it into a bun-like shape and pinned as I twisted. I loosely formed the front pieces of her hair to drape gently across her forehead, creating an effortless loose shape, and secured it with bobby pins."
5. “To finish the look, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for a shiny, long-lasting hold.”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!