Vajayjay tales and crazy cravings!
The going trend seems to be that as Jessica Simpson's baby bump gets bigger, so do her staggering statements!
With one month left in her pregnancy (she's due with her and fiance Eric Johnson's first child, a girl, next month) Us Weekly looks back at the Fashion Star mentor's biggest pregnancy TMI moments!
1. "Oh my God, y'all. I just had a daydream that my vagina ate a bag of Skittles!" she posted on her official Twitter, with 4.8 million followers, in fall 2011.
2. After announcing her pregnancy on Halloween, the star took to her Twitter to announce her first bout of pregnancy cravings in December: "Kraft mac and cheese with Lawry's seasoning salt is the breakfast for pregnant champions!"
3. "Woke up looking like the lip injection fairy visited me in the night!" the 31-year-old singer tweeted in January. "Is this how pregnancy face begins? Yikes!"
4. "The average person expels gas 15 times each day. The average pregnant woman fast 15 times that!" she tweeted in response to bit from OMGFacts in November.
5. During her interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the star shocked host Jimmy Kimmel when she said, "I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hookah. Apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever my water breaks, it will be like a fire hydrant!"
6. That same week, she did it again by telling Jay Leno: "I just started calling myself Swamp Ass. Like, I have 'swamp ass' right now. I had major swamp ass because I was wearing these Spanx to hold in my gut. It's like the bayou up in that region."
7. "I am definitely 'feeling intimate,''" the sassy Texan said on Ryan Seacrest's radio show in mid-March. "I'm kind of unstoppable right now. The Big O is, like, the biggest O ever!"