1. I’m addicted to any kind of red candy.
2. I can hold my breath underwater for two minutes.
3. When I’m tired and get slaphappy, I tend to speak in my operatic singing voice.
4. Pizza, pasta, and a movie is my go-to Sunday routine.
5. I’m currently living with my brother, Derek , while my house in under construction. Help!
6. My favorite color is yellow because it’s the color of joy and sunshine.
7. I have 24 nieces and nephews. I think I’m the cool aunt.
8. I love cleaning out my closet and do it at least twice a year.
9. I love serenading my dogs. One time I belted “A Whole New World” to Harley while she sat on a pillow that to me looked like a magic carpet.
10. I got my belly button pierced when I was 13, 15, and 19, but I now have no ring in it. I recommend not doing this at any age.
11. I was a Gryffindor in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, but don’t blink or you’ll miss me!
12. When I moved to L.A., I told my dad I had $5,000 in my bank account, but I only had $2,000. Sorry, Dad!
13. My favorite Instagram account to follow is @barkbox. Dogs = my happiness.
14. My friends and family all call me Jules.
15. I’m royalty (so they say) since my second toe is longer than my big toe.
16. Sunflowers are my favorite flowers.
17. I have a birthmark under my left arm.
18. I make the best banana bread from a recipe my stepmom, Debra, calls Julianne’s Banana Bread.
19. In my family, the only speaking volume is “louder.”
20. I love Law & Order: SVU, and Mariska Hargitay is my queen. Get me on the show! #illbeadeadbody
21. I always stop at Tito’s Tacos on my way home from the L.A. airport.
22. Grease is one of my favorite movies, but it was rated PG so we had to watch it behind our parents’ back.
23. In January, I’ll play Sandy in Grease: Live! on Fox.
24. I was in a pop group called 2B1G (2 Boys, 1 Girl) with Derek and Mark Ballas  when I was 12.
25. I love Disney Princess Band-Aids.
Julianne and Derek Hough’s national Move Live on Tour kicks off June 12.