Loose Talk: 10 Best Celeb Quotes of the Week
Celebs say the darndest things!
In Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "I don't think I'm her type." - Jeremy Lin, on if he'd ever consider dating Kim Kardashian
2. "My husband [Jim Toth] just thought I was so dorky…I must have tried on, like, six outfits." - Reese Witherspoon, on freaking out before meeting Duchess Kate and Prince William during the royals' U.S. visit
3. "Someone sent me a drink…Moments later, an older gentleman from Spain came over and asked if I'd like to join his friends." - Rebecca Romijn, on being mistaken for a prostitute while waiting at a bar
4. "This year I've been an after-after sort of girl. Sometimes I need to blow off steam and go dance really hard." - Kristen Wiig, on Saturday Night Live afterparties
5. "It's not like other werewolf projects, where you magically reappear with tiny jean shorts on." - Joe Manganiello, defending True Blood's realistic use of nudity
6. "It will be amazing to see myself with a waistline…I'll be a big blog watching myself on the couch." - Jessica Simpson, on Fashion Star's premiere, which she filmed pre-pregnancy
7. "I love Alec Baldwin…Oh, my God, I've got the biggest crush on him…He's so sexy." - Adele, on the 30 Rock actor
8. "Uh, ask your dad." - Alyson Hannigan, on her response when 2-year-old Satyana asks where the baby in mommy's tummy came from.
9. "I would beg…and cry. Maybe my dramatics would get someone to feel sorry for me." - Jennifer Lawrence, on what her Hunger Games strategy would be.
10. "You have, like, three women get you into it, and then you get home by yourself and you're screwed." - Blake Lively, on too-tight red carpet looks.