So just who is Lily Aldridge, the 25-year-old California beauty who caught the eye of Kings of Leon's Caleb Followill? Before she ties the knot this weekend, Us Weekly uncovers some need-to-know info about the Victoria's Secret supermodel.
01. She hails from a beautiful family. Aldridge's mother, Laura Lyons, is a former Playboy Playmate of the Month. Her half-sister, Saffron, was featured in several Ralph Lauren campaigns in the '90s, and her fashion photographer half-brother, Miles, is married to model Kristen McMenamy. Aldridge's sister, Ruby, was once the face of Marc by Marc Jacobs.
02. She scored her first major magazine cover at 17. In August 2003, Aldridge scored a coveted spot on Spanish Vogue's cover. Since then, she has appeared in editorials for Glamour, V Magazine, Cosmopolitan and Teen Vogue.
03. She had first date jitters with Followill. "Our first date was at Nobu in London at the Metropolitan Hotel," she told Just Jared in April. "At one point during the dinner, I asked him, 'Are you nervous?' He said, 'Yeah.' And I was like, 'Me too!'"
04. She didn't become a Victoria's Secret Angel until 2010. Though she made her runway debut for the lingerie brand in 2009, Aldridge didn't score a pair of angel wings until the following year.
05. She wants to move to Spain. "I love the lifestyle -- sleep, eat, sleep, eat," she told W Magazine in 2010. "I'm such an early bird too; in New York, I go to dinner at like 5 .pm., and there, dinner doesn't even start until 9 p.m."