25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Ali Fedotowsky
Ali Fedotowsky, 25 (the season finale of The Bachelorette airs on ABC Monday at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I believe that touching the outside of an airplane before boarding is good luck.
2. My friends call me all sorts of things: Al, Fedo, Fed, A-Fed, Lex, Ali-gator, Raptor.
3. I eat lemon wedges like oranges.
4. I studied couples and intimacy in college. And I was on the hip-hop dance team!
5. I grew up in a town with one traffic light.
6. I am obsessed with air-popped popcorn.
7. Besides my family and friends, the thing I miss most about the East Coast is Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
8. The only time you will see my cooking is when I play Cafe World on Facebook.
9. Cornhole -- a.k.a. beanbag toss -- is one of my favorite games.
10. I've never owned an automatic car. All mine have been stick shift. If a guy can't drive stick, it's a huge turnoff.
11. During college, a highlighter was my best friend.
12. I can memorize a list of up to 20 things using body motions, and then repeat that list backward 10 days later.
13. I like to eat ramen dry right out of the package.
14. I once threw a boy off a swing set in third grade because he took my Walkman. I'd like to take this moment to apologize for that. Ha ha.
15. I'm a Gleek, I'm a Gleek!
16. I could watch Flight of the Conchords all day, every day.
17. I used to think I had style. . . and then I came to Hollywood.
18. I came to L.A. when I was 12 and didn't like it much. I remember crying to my parents while telling them that I would never come back. I think I've been in L.A. eight out of the past 12 weeks. Ha!
19. I had a lazy eye and wore glasses from age 2 to age 12. Since then, my eyes have completely corrected themselves.
20. I played soccer for my old company's team. Go, Facebook Falcons!
21. Growing up, I had a teddy bear named Zelda that never left my side.
22. I like my bedroom temperature to be at least 80 degrees when I sleep.
23. I love to play poker.
24. I consider pickles to be a major food group.
25. My favorite color is yellow. Oh, wait, you probably already know that.