25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Angie Harmon
Angie Harmon, 38, (Harmon stars in Rizzoli & Isles on TNT every Monday at 10 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. The best gift I have ever received is my three girls: Finley, 7, Avery, 6, and Emery, 2.
2. I love Billy Blanks' BootCamp DVDs.
3. Family Guy is my favorite show. Stewie is my idol.
4. I love the lighting in airplane bathrooms.
5. I am obsessed with Hidden Valley Ranch recipes.
6. I voiced Barbara Gordon in the Batman Beyond cartoon.
7. Daphne Guinness is my fashion idol.
8. I love to cook, but I hate to bake.
9. I have never had Botox.
10. I used to be Michael Kors' fit model.
11. People ask me if Mark Harmon is my father.
12. I loathe intolerance.
13. I swam with reef sharks in Bora Bora.
14. I have a sting on my stomach from a stingray.
15. My husband, former NFL player Jason Sehorn, proposed to me on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno in October 1998.
16. I was born in Dallas.
17. I am claustrophobic.
18. I don't watch any reality TV.
19. I never danced at Studio 54.
20. I have three bicycles. All of them have a basket with flowers.
21. I have seen the original Tron 14 times.
22. I can't lie. It is my downfall.
23. I have an Alien movie marathon every Christmas Eve.
24. I was the official social-media ambassador for the SAG Awards on TNT. I still tweet at @Angie_Harmon.
25. I live for Snickers bite-size candy bars and peanut M&Ms.