Big Boi, 35, (his debut solo album, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. Kate Bush and Bob Marley are tied for my favorite artist.
2. I love to play myself on Def Jam's Icon video game.
3. Jane Fonda is a good friend.
4. I love the cheesy bread at Red Lobster.
5. I have three kids: my sons, Cross, 9, and Bamboo, 10, and my daughter, Jordan, 15.
6. I have a dog kennel, Pitfall Kennels.
7. I have a room in my house called the Boom Boom Room. It's where all the fun happens.
8. My family loves dancing to "Pants on the Ground."
9. Martha Stewart taught me to cook fried lobster tail.
10. I have a lot of security cameras, so don't try nothin'!
11. I named my dog Halle Berry; she's got a cute face.
12. When my family bowls, we call ourselves the Water Buffaloes like on The Flintstones.
13. My pet shark is named after blues singer Billy Ocean.
14. One of my favorite movies is Iron Man.
15. I like taking my kids to their football games.
16. I have multiple rap personalities.
17. I don't eat beef or pork.
18. I have more than 400 pairs of sneakers.
19. OutKast got signed when we were age 16.
20. I love to play Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" on the Atlanta freeway on a Sunday afternoon.
21. I always start working on albums on Martin Luther King Day. It's a good luck charm.
22. My favorite color is purple. It's what real playas wear.
23. I've done ballet -- but not with the slippers.
24. Andre 3000 and I were rival MCs in school.
25. Queen Latifah gave art to my charity, Big Kidz Foundation.