25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Cory Monteith
Cory Monteith, 28, (catch Glee on Fox Tuesdays at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I'm handy around the house. I hang TVs, fix water heaters and drill holes in stuff.
2. I just got a new drill.
3. I play a lot of ultra-violent video games.
4. I own more unmatched black socks than 25 normal people.
5. I'm a pretty good snowboarder but a terrible surfer.
6. I love high-fiving. So ironic -- and '80s.
7. I prefer green candy.
8. I own 20 hoodies.
9. I regularly wear all 20.
10. I used to do tech support for MSN in Canada.
11. When I see a clock that says 12:34, I say, "One two three four."
12. I used to pretend I was asleep, then read encyclopedias under the covers as a kid.
13. I'm good at naming state capitals (see No. 12).
14. I like driving the car on empty, thinking, What if I ran out of gas?
15. I play drums in the band Bonnie Dune.
16. I've lived in more apartments since age 20 than I can count. About one every three months.
17. I really liked the book Jurassic Park.
18. I'm a fan of trail mix -- but just the dried fruit.
19. I still doubt whether you really need to wash new sheets before you use them.
20. Before Glee, I did a lot of horror movies.
21. I support arts education in schools. I recently started working with Apple & Eve Fruitables and the VH1 Save the Music Foundation to search for America's Best School Music Mash-Ups. (Go to facebook.com/appleandeve for school mash-up contest rules!)
22. Rickrolling is the best part of the internet.
23. I'm Canadian, but no, I don't speak French.
24. I do have an inexplicable desire for maple syrup.
25. Canadians don't eat Canadian bacon. It's ham.