25 Things You Don't Know About Me: David Boreanaz
David Boreanaz, 40, (the 100th episode of Bones airs on Fox April 8 at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. My first car was a white Yugo. I tipped it over more than once.
2. I was a ball boy for the Pittsburgh Steelers in high school.
3. I used to sneak into studios, circa '91, in a suit and pretend I was an executive while passing out résumés.
4. When I was a little boy, my older sisters told me if I didn't behave, the childservices woman would come take me away. And our babysitter dressed up as an old lady and came to the door to get me "as a joke."
5. I was a Deadhead in college.
6. On spring break in college, I did backflips into shark-infested waters. Yes, I was drunk and stupid.
7. In college, I used to tell bouncers I was Ted Danson's son. I always got into the bar.
8. I play ice hockey.
9. I'm always on time, meaning I'm early.
10. My favorite meals to cook: anything Italian and on the grill.
11. I once drove an NYC cab for two blocks.
12. I want to bottle my own wine.
13. I once sold gourmet food door to door, until I locked the keys in the truck after my first sale. Job lasted a week.
14. I used to be a towel boy at a Plush Gym. Job lasted two weeks.
15. I only wear Paul Smith socks.
16. I first met Martin Scorsese while I was parking cars at a hotel.
17. I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out. She completes me.
18. It's pure heaven to watch my 7-year-old son and 7-month-old daughter sleep.
19. I have two older sisters: One is a teacher, the other is an artist.
20. My dad and I once drove cross-country and started every morning looking for pancakes!
21. My family reminds me that life is all about laughter, love and humor.
22. When I moved to L.A., I slept on a couch in a downtown loft for a while.
23. Best concert ever: Led Zeppelin's 2007 reunion at London's O2 Arena.
24. I love antiques, watches and old cars.
25. I read magazines back to front.