Gavin DeGraw, 35, (his new album, Sweeter, is out now. DWTS airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. and Tuesdays at 9 p.m.), shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I got stung by a dead bee once.
2. I enjoy the smell of black cherry pipe tobacco.
3. I once split my pants right up the middle when I was on stage. #embarrassing
4. My first kiss was my camp counselor's little sister. Don't worry -- she was my age!
5. I had an economy car in high school.
6. A bath is heads and shoulders above a shower, as long as you shower off afterward.
7. Firm pillows bug me.
8. I'm dynamite on the grill.
9. I love Bing Crosby's Christmas album.
10. I used to sneak my guitar into jobs to secretly write songs.
11. I feel bad about losing my dad's dog tags.
12. My favorite acting performance is Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone.
13. My great-grandpa Burnsie taught dirty dancing in the Catskills back in the day, just like Patrick Swayze.
14. My favorite color is green, but oddly, my favorite season is fall, when that color disappears.
15. I never mastered Lincoln Logs. All my cabins looked more like campfires.
16. I once had a job walking dogs.
17. Best soup of all time? Tomato!
18. I fell asleep on a bulldozer, engine running.
19. I thought I had pretty good taste when I was in high school.
20. I prefer traveling the country in my tour bus.
21. I love the original Dunkin' Donut (the one with the handle for dunking).
22. My prized possession is my 1967 Shelby Mustang.
23. I used to play the piano so hard my fingertips would bleed.
24. I did my first professional show at the age of 15.
25. I got a speeding ticket on the way to the prom. It cost me more than the limo.