25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton (The World According to Paris premieres on Oxygen June 1 at 10 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I love scrapbooking and creating albums as gifts for my friends and family.
2. I was born in NYC and grew up in a hotel.
3. I'm an amazing cook. I'm really great at making big breakfasts, but my specialty is lasagna.
4. I've played piano since I was 5.
5. I have naturally curly hair.
6. Katy Perry's music always puts me in a good mood and makes me want to dance.
7. I have pet rats.
8. I love applesauce.
9. My most prized possessions are the dresses my grandmother left me.
10. When I was little, my mom would punish me by unplugging my private phone.
11. I've seen There's Something About Mary countless times.
12. My aunts [Kim and Kyle Richards] are on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and it's one of my favorite shows!
13. I was a high school cheerleader.
14. I own my own motorcycle team, and they just won their first race in France this week!
15. I love Forever 21.
16. I'm really good at skiing.
17. I was vegan for two years.
18. I like to go fishing.
19. Elizabeth Taylor was my great aunt. [Taylor was wed to Conrad Hilton, Jr. from 1950 to 1951.]
20. I have a race car license.
21. I love to draw. I'm always sketching designs for my handbag and footwear lines.
22. I can play the violin.
23. I love to play practical jokes on people.
24. I speak French but want to learn more languages.
25. I'm a daredevil and love to skydive!