Tyler Hilton, 28, (his new album, Forget the Storm, is out on April 3 and the series finale of One Tree Hill airs April 4 on The CW), shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I'm a really good juggler.
2. My first words were in Spanish.
3. I have flat feet.
4. I was Elvis at least five times for Halloween as a kid.
5. I used to work at a cotton seed plantation.
6. I love going to open houses for homes I can't afford.
7. Everyone on my mom's side of the family is a teacher.
8. I've been dating and slowly being groomed into a much cooler person by Megan Park for the last five years.
9. I learned to swim at 18 months.
10. My first car was an '82 Oldsmobile and the namesake for my label Hooptie Tune Records.
11. I love to cook and have an amateur cooking show on my Website where I have friends teach me how to cook things.
12. I wrote a song called "You Don't Know What You're Doing To Me" that I hoped would make me sound like Joe Cocker...and Joe Cocker stole it and recorded it. And now I feel like the coolest person ever.
13. I've spent more nights sleeping in cars and on trains then I can count.
14. I was a raging Jim Carrey fan when in middle school…I'm so sorry to everyone I knew then...for everything you had to listen to me say, over and over again.
15. I'm trying to get my pilot's license.
16. I love self exploration and it scares the s--t out of me.
17. I'm a massive Gleek.
18. I grew up going to a bluegrass festival every summer called The Strawberry Music Fest.
19. I'm a super safe driver.
20. I've always wanted my life to resemble something between a Jack Kerouac novel and a Robert Johnson song.
21. I was born and raised in Palm Springs, Calif.
22. I have a younger sister who is loud, crazy, and hilarious and one of my best buds.
23. Growing a mustache and long wizard hair are on my lists of things to do at some point in life.
24. I am fascinated by all things Sherlock Holmes.
25. I hate that I can't nap…but I can't.