Gayle King, 57, (CBS This Morning airs weekdays from 7 to 9 a.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I love music, from Jay-Z and Carrie Underwood.
2. I haven't had a good night's sleep in seven years. I only get four or five hours a night.
3. I'm a very nervous flier. If it gets bumpy, I'll grab a stranger's hand.
4. I'm happiest when I'm spending time with my son [Will, 25] and daughter [Kirby, 24]
5. I have a TV in every room of my house -- the bathroom too!
6. I don't like gory movies.
7. If I had more time at home, I'd love to get a labradoodle. They're so cute!
8. I changed my name from Gail to Gayle in seventh grade because I liked to make a loopy y.
9. I'm the oldest of three girls. My sisters say I can be bossy.
10. I'm not a sushi fan.
11. My son lives in Shanghai. I'm visiting him this summer!
12. I have never lived in Chicago.
13. When I want to support a film starring actors I like, I purchase several tickets at the box office -- even if I can't stay for the movie.
14. I don't drink coffee, despite getting up at 3:30 every morning.
15. My favorite sport is basketball.
16. I majored in psychology, and I still love listening to people's problems.
17. I spent 18 years as a news anchor at WFSB-TV in Hartford, Connecticut.
18. Sunday is my favorite day.
19. Cheeseburgers are one of my favorite foods.
20. I also love cupcakes!
21. I lived in Turkey from age 6 until 11.
22. The color yellow always makes me feel good.
23. My house looks like a Jenny Craig distributor lives there.
24. I don't drink alcohol.
25. I love wearing clogs. They're great for walking through the airport!