Hayden Panettiere proved there are no hard feelings between her and designer Tom Ford after the Golden Globes, and Ellen DeGeneres joked about Ciara's just-revealed pregnancy: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets from Jan. 14!
1. Hayden Panettiere: "Such an honor to wear one of this man's masterpieces! Thank you for my beautiful flowers! #TomFord"
2. Ellen DeGeneres: "I just found out @Ciara is pregnant! I also found out 'mother' in Spanish is 'madre.' Which makes your baby the treasure of the Ciara madre."
3. Jessica Simpson: "it's official! I've just joined Instagram before it's not cool anymore! instagram.com/p/jKqPYZkVvB/
4. Kelly Osbourne: "You play you pay but really who gets arrested for throwing a bloody egg! #Hollyweird"
5. Lena Dunham: "'And I'd like to thank my mother for her unceasing concern about my fertility' -- uncensored best supporting actress acceptance speech"
6. Anna Kendrick: "Aren't we supposed to have meals in pill form by now? Cause at least once a week I open my fridge and think 's--t, I need to make water"
7. Rashida Jones: "And the role of my inner critic will be played by Martin Scorsese! #notimpressed"
8. Nick Cannon: "I didn't hear what @chelseahandler said about me because I don't watch her show. (NO ONE DOES) What channel is it on, Public Access?"
9. Conan O'Brien: "Last night, I was reading 'Bridge to Terabithia' to my kids when Chris Christie showed up and shut it down."
10. Bette Midler: "Boy, those Golden Globes. I hadn't seen that many men congratulate themselves since Congress got their health insurance to cover Viagra."