So let me guess: You are already hitting the gym in an attempt to live up to your New Year's resolution, and your dusty old iPod isn't serving up the right soundtrack (The Oak Ridge Boys? What were you thinking?).
Well, fear not: Workout music site Runhundred.com polled 75,000 voters to tally up a list of the best workout tracks of 2010. So, until we figure out which slew of pop stars will provide the perfect treadmill soundtrack in 2011, download these for the ideal way to get started.
And to find more, including the top 10 tracks for January, check out the free database at RunHundred.com:
1. Flo Rida & David Guetta -- "Club Can't Handle Me"
2. Lady GaGa -- "Bad Romance (Starsmith Remix)"
3. Kesha -- "We R Who We R"
4. R.I.O. -- "After The Love"
5. Pitbull & Akon -- "Shut It Down"
6. Taio Cruz & Ludacris -- "Break Your Heart (Mixin Marc & Tony Svejda
7. Black Eyed Peas -- "Rock That Body (Chris Lake Remix)"
8. Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - "We No Speak Americano"
9. Shiny Toy Guns -- "Major Tom"
10. Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina -- "Stereo Love"
Amber Portwood in Talks With Vivid for a Sex Tape