Legs for days! Gisele Bundchen is kicking off 2016 in paradise. The supermodel shared a scenic Instagram photo of herself in a teeny bikini with her son Benjamin riding on her back on Wednesday, January 6.
“My little koala bear,” she captioned the beachy snap with her 6-year-old.
Bundchen and her family jetted off to a tropical destination after having a white Christmas. In another New Year’s snap, the Brazilian beauty is watching the sunset from a pool.
The change that we want to see in our world always starts with us. May this New Year bring more consciousness in the way we relate to each other, to ourselves, to nature and to the universe that surrounds us. #love #weareone #gratitude #happynewyear ?✨❤️As mudanças que queremos ver no mundo sempre começa em nós. Que este novo ano traga mais consciência na forma em que nos relacionamos uns com os outros, com nós mesmos, com a natureza e com todo universo que nos cerca #amor #nóssomosum #gratidão #felizanonovo
“The change that we want to see in our world always starts with us,” the supermodel captioned the gorgeous shot on Saturday, January 2. “May this New Year bring more consciousness in the way we relate to each other, to ourselves, to nature and to the universe that surrounds us. #love #weareone #gratitude #happynewyear.”
It’s no secret how the 35-year-old looks so fit in a bikini. The former Victoria’s Secret Angel’s personal chef, Allen Campbell, revealed in an interview on Monday, January 4, that she and husband, Tom Brady, follow a strict diet.
“80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it,” Campbell told Boston.com. “And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!