Ariel Winter gives Us a hilarious look at her modern world – including her favorite hobbies, biggest phobias and an ultimate life goal. Read on to learn 25 things about the 21-year-old Modern Family actress.
1. My favorite show ever is Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
2. I have insane stage fright.
3. I’m a closet introvert.
4. I have an obsession with office work.
5. I am double-jointed.
6. I hate cooked fish but love raw fish.
7. Cardi B is the only person I’ve actually ever fangirled over. I love her!
8. I love country music.
9. I have a fear of belly buttons.
10. I’m naturally blonde.
11. I’m a huge advocate for therapy and regular mental health checkups.
12. I took a sleep test and discovered I’m narcoleptic.
13. I’m really allergic to cats.
14. I love to bake.
15. I’m 5-foot-1! People always think I’m taller for some reason, but nope. Fun-sized!
16. I actually have to wear glasses or contacts. I have the worst vision.
17. I’m obsessed with escape rooms and board games.
18. I’ve been playing poker since I was 6 years old, and I’m pretty good.
19. I love horror films but hate gore.
20. I sometimes sleep diagonally and have full conversations in my sleep.
21. I am insanely cranky in the morning.
22. I put ketchup on everything.
23. I get obsessed with different candies. I am currently obsessed with Hot Tamales.
24. I do a great Britney Spears impression at karaoke.
25. My ultimate goal is to be able to open a home-like rescue center for dogs that have been in shelters for over a year. And also to work with abused children and homeless people.
Modern Family airs on ABC, Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!