Ariel Winter gives Us a hilarious look at her modern world – including her favorite hobbies, biggest phobias and an ultimate life goal. Read on to learn 25 things about the 21-year-old Modern Family actress.
1. My favorite show ever is Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
2. I have insane stage fright.
3. I’m a closet introvert.
4. I have an obsession with office work.
5. I am double-jointed.
6. I hate cooked fish but love raw fish.
7. Cardi B is the only person I’ve actually ever fangirled over. I love her!
8. I love country music.
9. I have a fear of belly buttons.
10. I’m naturally blonde.
11. I’m a huge advocate for therapy and regular mental health checkups.
12. I took a sleep test and discovered I’m narcoleptic.
13. I’m really allergic to cats.
14. I love to bake.
15. I’m 5-foot-1! People always think I’m taller for some reason, but nope. Fun-sized!
16. I actually have to wear glasses or contacts. I have the worst vision.
17. I’m obsessed with escape rooms and board games.
18. I’ve been playing poker since I was 6 years old, and I’m pretty good.
19. I love horror films but hate gore.
20. I sometimes sleep diagonally and have full conversations in my sleep.
21. I am insanely cranky in the morning.
22. I put ketchup on everything.
23. I get obsessed with different candies. I am currently obsessed with Hot Tamales.
24. I do a great Britney Spears impression at karaoke.
25. My ultimate goal is to be able to open a home-like rescue center for dogs that have been in shelters for over a year. And also to work with abused children and homeless people.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Modern Family airs on ABC, Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!