Brandi Maxiell doesn’t hold back! The wife of NBA star Jason Maxiell has become a fan favorite on VH1's Basketball Wives LA because of her no-holds-barred attitude and fearless opinions. The Midway Salon & Suites owner also battled ovarian cancer after her diagnosis in 2007, and has since become a motivational speaker for other survivors.
Ahead of the Basketball Wives LA fifth season premiere on VH1 Sunday, July 17, at 9 p.m. ET, Maxiell shared 25 interesting facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. I love eating a pickle with a Now and Later.
2. I’m obsessed with Yankee Candle home fragrances.
3. I love to cook.
4. I spend my "me time" at the HomeGoods store.
5. When I'm cold, I love to take a bubble bath.
6. I hate taking pictures of myself. I don't know how to pose.
7. When I was younger, I used to tell people that Brandy [Norwood] was my cousin because we had the same name. Everyone believed me.
8. I carry a mirror because I’m afraid I’ll have a booger in my nose or an eye booger.
9. I’m goofy.
10. I have OCD about my house being clean, especially my living room and kitchen.
11. I really want to learn another language.
12. I almost always fall asleep during car rides.
13. I have to have a strawberry soda or Dr Pepper every night. Horrible, I know.
14. I think I sound like Beyoncé when I sing in the shower.
15. When any horror-movie commercial comes on TV, I change the channel.
16. I used to write stories when I was younger.
17. I hate doing laundry.
18. My pet peeve is people lip smacking (while eating). I have to have the TV or music playing while eating with others.
19. I hate texting.
20. I love being around my family.
21. My fridge and pantry have to be organized.
22. I have to take a nap or I'm a bitch.
23. I am stubborn and I hate it.
24. I love to shop online, but I rarely buy. I leave everything in my shopping cart or wish list because I'm so indecisive.
25. I wrecked my granny's car when I was 4!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!