Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I like wet hair and sweatpants…and ponytails. Girls who give me a hard time, bust my chops a little." – Chris Evans, on his taste in women
2. "There's something nice about a guy pulling out a girl's chair…even if it's just in the beginning." – Lauren Conrad, on the pluses of dating
3. "Calm down! I'm not going to bite you or attack you or grant you three wishes." – Katy Perry, on why fans shouldn't cry when they meet her
4. "If you haven't been to the grocery store in a long time, it's really easy to get very out of touch." – Zooey Deschanel, on the side effects of fame
5. "He tried to give me a lesson….I was so frustrated. I told him, 'You don't teach me how to play tennis, and I won't teach you how to model in a bathing suit." – Brooklyn Decker, on being a model married to Andy Roddick
6. "I like him…He's a jackass, but he's talented." – Barack Obama, on Kanye West
7. She called me fat for years…I'm famous, and she's famous. It doesn't mean I can't stand up for myself." – Kelly Osbourne, on why she mocked Christina Aguilera's weight on E!'s Fashion Police
8. "I'm usually nude [in them] because…unlike films, a lot of times people get naked to have sex. I think." – Lena Dunham, on her Girls' sex scenes
9. "I don't feel [like I'm] on the other side of it…but it gets better." – Scarlett Johansson, on how she's coping with her divorce from Ryan Reynolds
10. "[Dancing With the Stars] was like summer camp. We made a lot of friends — and I got Karina's phone number finally!" Gavin DeGraw, recapping his stint on DWTS
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!