Donald Trump Rips Into Megyn Kelly Again — on Twitter!

Paul Drinkwater/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
Donald Trump went on yet another tirade against Fox News host Megyn Kelly Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images; Paul Drinkwater/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images

Donald Trump apparently holds a grudge. Less than three weeks after he clashed with Megyn Kelly at the first 2015 GOP debate, the Republican presidential hopeful is lashing out yet again at the Fox News anchor — this time on Twitter. 

PHOTOS: The biggest celeb feuds ever

Read article

Kelly, 44, returned to her show, The Kelly File, on Monday, Aug. 24, after an 11-day vacation. Prior to the episode, she posted a tweet about Trump's immigration proposals, noting his plans to "deport all illegal immigrants" and "end birthright citizenship."

In response, Trump, 69, went on a social media tirade against the TV personality, tweeting that she was "really off her game" and should "take another eleven day unscheduled vacation." (As Fox previously told Us Weekly, Kelly's vacation was planned prior to the drama with the real estate mogul.)

PHOTOS: Stars fight back on Twitter

Read article

To really drive his point home, Trump then quoted several other Twitter users who apparently dislike Kelly. One wrote, "The bimbo back in town. I hope not for long."

Kelly and the former Apprentice host first locked horns on Aug. 6, when she moderated the GOP debate and grilled him about his treatment of women. Afterward, Trump gave an interview to CNN's Don Lemon in which he said, "She is a lightweight. I couldn't care less about her. You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

PHOTOS: Celebs political affiliations

Read article

The billionaire later claimed he meant her nose, but the damage was done. As a result of the comments, Trump was disinvited from a RedState gathering in Atlanta, Ga. He also parted ways with his campaign strategist Roger Stone — though it's unclear whether Stone's exit was his choice or Trump's.

Kelly, for her part, addressed the controversy on Aug. 10, during the opening minutes of The Kelly File.

PHOTOS: Talk show controversies and feuds

Read article

"I've decided not to respond," she told viewers. "Mr. Trump is an interesting man who has captured the attention of the electorate. That's why he's leading in the polls. Trump, who is the front-runner, will not apologize, and I certainly will not apologize for doing good journalism. So I'll continue doing my job without fear or favor. And Mr. Trump, I expect, will continue with what has been a successful campaign thus far."

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!