Already have an account?
Get back to the

Dustin Diamond Found Not Guilty of Reckless Endangerment for Bar Fight

Dustin Diamond
Dustin Diamond was found not guilty of reckless endangerment stemming from a bar fight back in December 

Saved by the ruling! Dustin Diamond was found not guilty of reckless endangerment stemming from a Milwaukee bar fight back in December, CNN reports. The Saved by the Bell alum posted bail at the time after allegedly stabbing a man on Christmas.

PHOTOS: Stars at court

Read article

Diamond, 38, appeared in court on Friday, May 29, but didn't get off scot-free. He was found not guilty of a felony, but was charged for carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct. His girlfriend Amanda Schutz, 27, was also found guilty of disorderly conduct. 

PHOTOS: '90s TV stars — then and now

Read article

"We're happy with the results, we think that justice has been done," Diamond's lawyer Thomas Alberti said. "The jury did a good job."

Earlier this week, victim Casey Smet testified about the incident, but admitted that he wasn't sure if Diamond was the one that stabbed him. "Before the altercation, I was not bleeding or stabbed," the 25-year-old said. "After the altercation, I was."

PHOTOS: Celebrity mugshots

Read article

The former child star, meanwhile, told the jury that he only pulled out his pocket knife when a group of intoxicated people got him nervous. "I was fearing for [Amanda's] safety and her life," Diamond explained, noting that he thought a brawl was about to break out. "I think [the victim] injured himself when he grabbed me."

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!