1. In school, I was constantly in detention for being late. Now I'm always five minutes early.
2. I drink an iced coffee with one Splenda every morning to wake up.
3. I still have Steve, my baby blanket. Nobody knows why I named him that, including me.
4. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and The Bachelor are my guilty TV pleasures.
5. I had to wear a school uniform and I loved it.
6. I failed my driver's test three times.
7. I used to sing along to the Dixie Chicks at karaoke when I was 7.
8. My favorite workout is Ballet Bodies.
9. When I was 12, I cried after not getting the role of Wendy in the film Peter Pan.
10. I want to write my own cookbook one day.
11. My dream vacation spot is Bali or Thailand.
12. I attended Sarah Lawrence College… for six weeks.
13. I love to make pies, especially peach.
14. I went to Minnesota's Camp Birchwood for six years.
15. I won awards there in tennis, archery and sailing.
16. One of my top books is Joan Didion's Play It as It Lays.
17. My 12-year-old sister, Grace, is taller than me. I'm so jealous.
18. My favorite movies: Almost Famous and Heathers.
19. I could live off spicy tuna on crispy rice.
20. I'm scared of flying.
21. I attended an all-girls school for one year.
22. I sucked my thumb until the age of 12.
23. I still wear Invisalign because of it.
24. I love to snowboard – on the bunny hill.
25. When I was 16 I pierced my belly button. My mom found out during a family trip to Disneyland. It was not the Happiest Place on Earth that day!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!