1. In school, I was constantly in detention for being late. Now I'm always five minutes early.
2. I drink an iced coffee with one Splenda every morning to wake up.
3. I still have Steve, my baby blanket. Nobody knows why I named him that, including me.
4. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and The Bachelor are my guilty TV pleasures.
5. I had to wear a school uniform and I loved it.
6. I failed my driver's test three times.
7. I used to sing along to the Dixie Chicks at karaoke when I was 7.
8. My favorite workout is Ballet Bodies.
9. When I was 12, I cried after not getting the role of Wendy in the film Peter Pan.
10. I want to write my own cookbook one day.
11. My dream vacation spot is Bali or Thailand.
12. I attended Sarah Lawrence College… for six weeks.
13. I love to make pies, especially peach.
14. I went to Minnesota's Camp Birchwood for six years.
15. I won awards there in tennis, archery and sailing.
16. One of my top books is Joan Didion's Play It as It Lays.
17. My 12-year-old sister, Grace, is taller than me. I'm so jealous.
18. My favorite movies: Almost Famous and Heathers.
19. I could live off spicy tuna on crispy rice.
20. I'm scared of flying.
21. I attended an all-girls school for one year.
22. I sucked my thumb until the age of 12.
23. I still wear Invisalign because of it.
24. I love to snowboard – on the bunny hill.
25. When I was 16 I pierced my belly button. My mom found out during a family trip to Disneyland. It was not the Happiest Place on Earth that day!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!