Jake Owen, 33, fills Us in.
1. I could fish all day, catch nothing and be happy.
2. I have a twin brother named Jarrod.
3. I have a car obsession.
4. I don’t really like wine.
5. If something is broken at my house, I’ll try to fix it myself.
6. I hate mayonnaise.
7. I love to laugh at a great joke.
8. I love to read.
9. I can draw Mickey Mouse pretty darn good.
10. I’m not a cat guy.
11. My dad is a cancer survivor.
12. I’m an avid photographer.
13. I don’t have tonsils.
14. I’ve never been to Hawaii, but want to go.
15. I love jazz.
16. I love to surprise people but hate being surprised.
17. I’ve broken my collarbone two times.
18. I’m a computer nerd. Always have been.
19. I wear a size 12 shoe.
20. I’m a really fast runner. I’ve never lost a footrace.
21. I was kind of a dork in high school.
22. My mom was National Watermelon Queen.
23. I’m a mama’s boy.
24. I have 9¾ fingers. I lost part of one in a go-karting accident.
25. I hate emails and texts and I’m horrible about calling people back.