Talk about candid! Joe Jonas said he wouldn’t hold anything back in his latest Reddit AMA, and he really didn’t.
From discussing his penis size to how he lost his virginity to Ashley Greene, the DNCE singer opened up to his fans on Tuesday, October 11, for possibly his most revealing interview to date. Find out more in the video above, and detailed below!
Jonas, 27, answered a wide range of questions very honestly to promote his new music video "Body Moves," and Us Weekly has broken down the best parts of his hilarious Q&A session.
1. When asked who he lost his virginity to: Jonas confirmed what everyone thought they already knew. He lost his virginity to Ashley Greene.
“I lost my virginity to this girl named Ashley," he revealed. "You can probably just Google it. It's pretty easy to figure out. I dated a girl named Ashley, so just Google it to figure out which Ashley that is. It's quite the great story because I didn't have any condoms, so I went to our drummer Jack's room, who was my roommate at the time and I demolished his room looking for them. Found them underneath his underwear drawer. When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished because I was in dire need. Needed to happen then and now. Safety first, kids.”
2. When asked who his man crush is: It just so happens there’s more than one man who has caught his eye. “I have a few,” he admitted. “One being Daniel Craig. I have had multiple Daniel Craig birthday cakes in my life. One was a photo of him coming out of the water from Casino Royale, and they made it into a cake. Obviously, Matthew McConaughey is one too. I think he's the man. So, between those two, there's a lot of man crushing going on. Also, I'm pretty into this guy, Ken Bone, recently, tbh. He kind of takes top of the list for me. Depending on who he votes for. C'mon Ken, we're believing in you. Don't let us down!”
3. When asked about his brother Nick Jonas' large nipples:
He answered, “Nick's nipples are not as big as they may appear,” before joking, “it did take multiple surgeries to get them down to a normal size. I think it was like 30 to 40 surgeries to just get them to a little quarter shape.”
4. When asked if he has a bigger penis than his siblings':
Jonas proudly stated, "I like to think so. Although, it's not often that I'm in a locker room or shower with my brothers, so I couldn't really tell you. But, I'd like the Internet to believe that I'm still killin' it.”
5. When asked about the bad blood after the Jonas Brothers broke up:
Jonas thoughtfully responded to the question posed by one fan, who wanted him to address the rumors that they broke up because of his drug addiction, asked him to talk about his years of therapy and why he stopped talking to his brothers.
“I think that probably half of those questions are true. I was seeing a therapist and I wasn't on speaking terms with my brothers. When it happened, we were focusing on going on another tour, and we had plans to hit the road and do what we had been doing for a while. Nick brought it to the table that he wanted to focus on different things, like acting and doing music on his own. At first it was really shocking to me, because it was kind of all I had known was the Jonas Brothers, forever. So, I was pretty mad and confused because, I was like, I've been putting so much time and effort into this for so long, and now I just have to stop and figure out what's next."
"And maybe I was a little envious of Nick because I knew that he already had kind of a leg up and had plans to work on music already, and he was creating and producing. So I was probably mad at him too. I remember kind of losing it a little bit, and I didn't speak to anybody. I closed myself off and we cancelled the tour and didn't really know what was going on. We were honestly trying to figure out if it was the right decision to call it off or do a final tour or final goodbye, but I think, for all of us, we did it for ten years, and it was a lot of time doing one thing. After taking some time away, I realized that maybe I could start to travel and do some other stuff. I really took a long time to figure it out and I wasn't even creating. I just traveled and tried to really find myself because I was doing this Jonas Brothers thing for so damn long. Now I think that I'm really glad I took so much time away, because I'm able to find myself and create music that I'm proud of. I started a little bit of acting and opened a restaurant. I was trying to see if maybe there was a different career path that I would go into. Ultimately, I realized that I really enjoy the music stuff, so that's really where I found home."
"On the questions about the drug addition. That was all false. That probably would have made me look really cool, but unfortunately that wasn't real.”
6. When asked if he got a “boner” while filming the “tastefully sexy” “Body Moves” video with Charlotte McKinney: “There was definitely some half chubbing going on during the video. I wouldn't say a full-blown boner, but I would say a halfie. I mean it's kind of hard not to in that situation, especially when you're trying to be intimate, and also they put us in an elevator, me and Charlotte McKinney, who I'm sure Reddit is very familiar with. They put her in an elevator with me and then they had kind of a hidden camera filming this whole time, and I had a great time doing the video."
"Also, during our 'Toothbrush' video I worked with Ashley Graham, and the first thing out of her mouth – I never told anybody this – she actually said if you get a boner I'm gonna start to laugh, so that was how she broke the ice to get us comfortable on set."
7. When asked if he had ever hooked up with a fan: Jonas was brutally honest. “Of course I have. Ultimately, I hope the person I'm into or date would like the music I create. Are you asking if I've hooked up with somebody that's been to one show before? Yes.”
8. When asked who he would like to have a dinner date with, dead or alive? It looks like Jonas is looking for someone with a good sense of humor. “Dead or alive, I would definitely go with Bill Murray, he would bartend … drunkenly bartend. Will Ferrell would be pretty sweet to have there as well. It would be funny to see the competition of who can make who laugh more. I would love to have Bob Marley in the room, and he can make us weed brownies.”
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!