Currently, you can watch Juan Pablo Galavis look for his perfect match on ABC's The Bachelor (Mondays, 8 P.M). Here, the 32-year-old heartthrob tells Us Weekly 25 things you may not have known about him.
1. I snore when I lie on my back. Don't let me sleep that way!
2. My favorite beach is Los Roques in Venezuela, where I grew up.
3. I'm a terrible singer.
4. I learned how to drive at age 10.
5. I get tense during scary movies.
7. I have excellent time-management skills.
8. I love Nutella and tequeños — Venezuela's version of cheese sticks!
9. I also can't resist DoubleTree Hotel cookies.
10. I always wear shoes or sandals, even inside.
11. I was once put in "jail" at Old Trafford stadium, home of the U.K.'s Manchester United soccer team, for buying scalped tickets.
12. I'm a Twitter addict.
14. My daughter Camila's middle name is Valentina. She was born on Valentine's Day!
15. My favorite movie: Argentina's El Hijo de la Novia, or Son of the Bride.
16. I hate papaya.
17. I can't go to bed without taking a shower.
18. I trained Chad Ochocinco for Major League Soccer tryouts in 2011.
19. We met on Twitter!
20. I don't like coffee.
22. I once knew all of the Backstreet Boys' choreography.
23. My parents made me who I am.
24. I live in Miami but can't stand hot weather.
25. My English is not very good-looking. Sorry!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!