These days, you can watch Justin Chambers on the tenth season of Grey's Anatomy on ABC (Thursdays, 9 P.M.), where he plays Dr. Karev, the tough guy who has a soft spot for his patients. Below, the 43-year-old actor spills 25 things you might not know about him for Us Weekly.
1. I have been married [to Keisha Chambers, 44] for 20 years.
2. My oldest child [of five!] is now in college.
3. I sold orthopedic shoes in high school.
4. Last year, I took an acting class taught by my childhood crush, Lindsay Wagner, just so I could meet her.
5. I have a fat, old beagle named D'Artagnan.
6. One of my all-time favorite quotes is by the late comedian Milton Berle: "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
7. My first car was a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger.
8. I have a love-hate relationship with hot yoga.
9. I picked up tennis as a hobby later in life.
10. I read the Bible, and I'm a bit obsessed with the Book of Revelation.
11. My favorite number is 7.
12. I enjoy watching Judge Judy and River Monsters.
13. I'm involved with the nonprofit Dream Center of Los Angeles.
14. The Band is actually one of my favorite bands.
15. I have a ring of fire tattoo on my arm.
16. I grew up in Ohio, and my cool parents were deputy sheriffs.
17. I have a 17-year-old friendship with Ann-Margret.
18. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids smile and laugh.
19. I was one of the last people to fly on the Concorde.
20. I am a fraternal twin who has fraternal twins.
21. I think I know how to play the piano, but it's always the same song.
22. I can swim like a fish.
23. Growing up, I really wanted to be a dentist.
24. I could listen to Ennio Morricone's music every day for the rest of my life.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I once had a pet goose, George.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!