These days, you can watch Justin Chambers on the tenth season of Grey's Anatomy on ABC (Thursdays, 9 P.M.), where he plays Dr. Karev, the tough guy who has a soft spot for his patients. Below, the 43-year-old actor spills 25 things you might not know about him for Us Weekly.
1. I have been married [to Keisha Chambers, 44] for 20 years.
2. My oldest child [of five!] is now in college.
3. I sold orthopedic shoes in high school.
4. Last year, I took an acting class taught by my childhood crush, Lindsay Wagner, just so I could meet her.
5. I have a fat, old beagle named D'Artagnan.
6. One of my all-time favorite quotes is by the late comedian Milton Berle: "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
7. My first car was a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger.
8. I have a love-hate relationship with hot yoga.
9. I picked up tennis as a hobby later in life.
10. I read the Bible, and I'm a bit obsessed with the Book of Revelation.
11. My favorite number is 7.
12. I enjoy watching Judge Judy and River Monsters.
13. I'm involved with the nonprofit Dream Center of Los Angeles.
14. The Band is actually one of my favorite bands.
15. I have a ring of fire tattoo on my arm.
16. I grew up in Ohio, and my cool parents were deputy sheriffs.
17. I have a 17-year-old friendship with Ann-Margret.
18. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids smile and laugh.
19. I was one of the last people to fly on the Concorde.
20. I am a fraternal twin who has fraternal twins.
21. I think I know how to play the piano, but it's always the same song.
22. I can swim like a fish.
23. Growing up, I really wanted to be a dentist.
24. I could listen to Ennio Morricone's music every day for the rest of my life.
25. I once had a pet goose, George.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!