Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I don't like when I see guys do too much hair gel. But I don't mean Pauly D, because that's basically performance art." – Justin Timberlake, on the Jersey Shore star
2. "The dog trainer told me that my dog is insecure. So now every morning I say to her, 'You is smart, you is kind, you is important.'" – Brittany Snow, on stealing a line from The Help to boost her pooch's self-esteem
3. "Dude, you still have a chain wallet. You don't have a chain wallet and a kid at the same time. You're not ready." – Aziz Ansari, on his male friends who are having children
4. "I was to the point where my UPS man would come in for a beer." – Anna Faris, on her addiction to online shopping
5. "I went to the spa a few days ago and got changed in the bathroom. I'm not one of those people who can just walk around nude." – Maria Menounos, on being self-conscious about her body
6. "My feet are homesick." – Jessica Simpson, on being unable to wear heels while pregnant
7. "The producer [Judd Apatow] said, 'It has to be conceivable that she would ever sleep with you.' And he handed me a trainer's card." – Jason Segel, on playing Emily Blunt's love interest in The Five-Year Engagement
8. "I put on around 70 pounds, but if you look at photos…you'd say, 'Wow, she gained 9,000.'" – Mariah Carey, on being pregnant with twins Moroccan and Monroe
9. "Tweeting is like walking into a room filled with thousands of people who are all yelling out random thoughts at you simultaneously." – Julia Louis-Dreyfus, on being confused by Twitter
10. "He doesn't know what's going to hit him in a couple of months!" – Kris Jenner, on how her grandson Mason will go from being an only child to an older brother when Kourtney Kardashian welcomes her second child later this year
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!